Stress is a reaction to everyday pressures. Stressful situations can cause a surge of hormones in your body. Children, teens, adults and elders – all of them face situations of trauma, uncertainty and anxiety. Though some amount of stress is good, repeated exposure to stressful situations can take a toll on the body and can affect multiple body’s systems.
There are however ways, by which stress can be handled. A healthy routine, practicing meditation are some of these ways. Of course, there are herbs that can support you to face stress. And all this naturally!
These are 6 herbs that can help you:
- Tulsi leaves create a sense of calm and focus. Adding it to tea or making a decoction with water can help you relax and have a positive feeling.
- Chamomile flowers are proven to be of great help when you feel irritated, restless or tense. The best way to get the benefits is to get a sip of Chamomile tea.
- Valerian root helps people to calm and have a restful sleep. The best way possibly is to use it as a tincture or in tea.
- Shankapushpi helps to increase mental strength and improves memory and concentration
- Brahmi helps to balance emotions and ease anxiety levels
- Ashwagandha is a tonic for physical and mental health. It helps to adapt to stressful situations
–> SEE ALSO: 7 Health Problems Ashwagandha Can Control